Friday 29 November 2013

Webzine Launched


Not a whole lot of time to spend on this site this week. Focused most of my attention on launching my webzine. Pico's Cycling - Tales of the Road is now out there. The big job right now is promoting it and building a readership. I don't expect this to happen over night.

The site url is http://picoscycling.blogspot.ca/. I will be publishing monthly. This edition is the December one so I'm planning to put the second one out there either right near the end of December or the first week of January.

I will continue to tweak the site and pursue advertising. The hope is that advertising will bring in enough income to make this whole exercise worthwhile. If you are a writer and a cyclist this site is designed for you. If you like to read come and have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment